Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Web Researcher

I was offered a medical web researcher job in oDesk and passed the test that was given to me. I am quite excited to start working on the job because these are the kinds of work that I wanted. Something to stimulate my brain and I really felt it when doing the test specially with the limited time that was given, although I hope when there's already actual work that I am given a much longer time to complete the task.

I am really looking forward to this work and I hope I could bring a lot to the table. I better go start brushing on my web research skills and techniques so I could prove to the company that hired me that I am the right man for the job. Besides, having a medical web researcher as a job description sounds pretty cool if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment