Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Why I Love Working Online

1. Because I can wake up as early as 4:00 a.m. and have more free time in the afternoon or as late as 12:00 pm and have more free time in the morning to start my work.

2. Because I wake up, get up, relieve myself, brush my teeth, and wash my face then I'm ready to go. I could take my baths in the afternoon or earlier if I plan on working outside like in a cafe or something.

3. Because if I suddenly feel the urge to play with my dogs or my nephew or spend time with my partner, I just pause what I'm doing and go on ahead.

4. Because I don't have to pay for travel expenses or extra food.

5. Because if I want to go out of town and spend my money saved from travel expenses I'd just bring my trusty portable computer and my mobile internet with me and off I go.

6. Because if I want a longer weekend relaxation, I'd just work additional hours for the first few days of the week.

In short, because I could do what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment